We are pretty big fans of Crocs in our house. If you were to ask me what I thought of Crocs a few years back, I would have told you that they were nursing professional shoes and that’s about it. Boy, have my thoughts changed! Crocs has so many styles for anyone in your family, in literally any style possible. Looking for a slip on? Crocs has it. Looking for a dressy yet comfortable shoe for dad? Crocs has it. Looking for a boot? Crocs has it? Yes, Crocs has winter and shoes!
Crocs, Inc. is introducing several new styles for the entire family this winter season that are perfect for colder weather.
Winter Crocs Shoes and Boots for the Entire Family
Kids’ Chameleons™ Crocband Gust – Temperature-activated color changing boots
Bring on winter, chilly temps, and more color-changing fun from Crocs. Our Crocs Chameleons™ Gust Boot has a midsole band that changes color below 50°. It’s like magic!
- Navy/lime boot band starts white and changes to blue in temperatures below 50° F/10° C.
- Fuchsia/bubblegum boot band starts as bubblegum color and changes to red in temperatures below 50° F/10° C.
- Each Crocs Chameleons™ product is unique. Colors may vary from item to item based on the individual nature of each specific product and weather conditions.
Crocs Chameleons™ Crocband™ Gust Kids Details:
- Color-changing fun in a winter boot kids will love.
- Cozy winter boots help keep feet warm on chilly days.
- Crocs Chameleons™ band changes color at 50° F/10° C.
- Croslite™ material base offers lightweight comfort.
- Durable nylon upper with fill for warmth.
- Lined with cozy sweatshirt material.
- Hook and loop closure for easy on and off.
- Rubber outsole pods provide additional traction and grip.
- Available in sizes c6-j3 in navy/lime (shown) and fuchsia/bubblegum (as seen just below). (MSRP $49.99).
I chose to get the Kids’ Chameleons™ Crocband Gust in fuchsia/bubblegum for my 4 year old. She loves pink and with us living in the Midwest, these are perfect!
Kosmoboot Kids – The moon boot gets a makeover
- Reminiscent of the moon boot of the 80s, the Kosmoboot is full of warmth and comfort.
- Features a water resistant nylon upper, cord around the shaft to keep the wet and cold out, and a Croslite™ material base enhanced with rubber outsole pods for increased traction.
- The Kosmoboot is available in sizes c6-j3 in ultraviolet/dahlia (shown), bubblegum/fuchsia, yellow/canary and black/black (MSRP $59.99).
Kids’ Kosmoboot Littles – A moon boot for the tiniest toes
- A mini moon boot, the Kosmoboot little has a water resistant, nylon upper with a puffy insulated liner to keep even the tiniest feet warm.
- Features an adjustable hook and loop closure for added security and precise fit, with Croslite™ material footbed and outsole for Crocs™ signature comfort.
- Available in sizes c2-c5 in sea blue/navy, fuchsia/bubblegum and yellow/canary (shown). (MSRP $39.99).
Kids’ The Thing – Furry, funky clog with attitude
- The Thing is a cozy clog with animal appeal featuring a Croslite™ material footbed surrounded by a fun, shaggy vamp, or fuzz, and customizable heel strap.
- Kids can bring The Thing to life with the addition of googly eyes Jibbitz™ shoe charms.
- Available sizes c9 – j6 in fuchsia/pink (shown) and black/black. (MSRP: $39.99).
Women’s Berryessa Buckle – Sophisticated boot for cooler temperatures
- Made with buffed Croslite™ for comfort and featuring a metal buckle, this boot is both stylish and adjustable.
- Features a suede leather upper lined for warmth and rubber outsole pods for increased traction.
- Available in women’s sizes 4- 11 in espresso/mushroom (shown) and black/black and (MSRP $99.99).
Women’s CozyCrocs Fuzz Bootie – A toasty warm boot for winter
- The CozyCrocs Fuzz Bootie is a warm, fluffy boot in a fun, cold weather style just right for après ski or staying fashionable at the lodge.
- Features the comfort of Croslite™ material and solid band detailing for added style.
- Available in women’s sizes 4-11 in brown/black (shown) and stucco/espresso (MSRP $99.99).
Men’s Hover Slip On Leather – Comfortable twist on a classic slip on sneaker
- The Hover Slip On offers a new twist on the classic slip on sneaker in leather.
- Features Croslite™ material midsole for lightweight cushioning and a retro stripe design.
- Available in men’s sizes 4-13 in black/stucco (shown) and hazelnut/stucco (MSRP $59.99).
Men’s Santa Cruz Lounger – A lightweight, lined loafer perfect for colder temperatures
- A lightweight loafer, the Santa Cruz lounger has a soft, furry lining for winter warmth.
- Complete with a waxed canvas, water-resistant upper for long-lasting wear and a removable Croslite™ material footbed insert for maximum comfort.
- Available in men’s sizes 7-13 in black/black (shown), espresso/black and khaki/khaki (MSRP $59.99).
The Kids’ Chameleons™ Crocband Gust are not only cute as can be, I love that they have a nice warm fill so that Kam can stay warm while she’s playing inside, or out. And what’s a better way to break them in, than with footed pajamas, a winter coat and mismatched gloves?
Kam has played so hard, inside and out, with her Chameleons™ Crocband Gust boots. She has played inside, outside, in water puddled, in snow piles and they have been holding up very nicely. She says her feet stay warm when she’s playing outside in the 30 degree weather. The price for these is just under $50 and I think that price is very well worth it! When I look back, we have spent more than that for boots that haven’t lasted a fraction of the winter months.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, Crocs is planning some pretty spectacular Black Friday deals for Crocs.com, so be sure to keep your eyes open! Also, you can ‘like’ Crocs on Facebook, or text ‘FRIDAY’ to 27627 for sneak peeks and notifications of the deals.
For more information on these and many other styles, please check out www.Crocs.com
Mommy Goggles gives this product: Rating:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
Popularity: 2% [?]